Generators and motors are the workhorses of modern industrial society.
The experiments in this collection should be seen as a continuous development of ideas about electromagnetic induction.
- The motor as a dynamo
- Magnet and coil
- Cutting a magnetic field with a wire
- A magnet moving near a coil on a C-core
- Moving an electromagnet
- Switching an electromagnet
- An electric motor used as a generator
- Bicycle dynamo
- Bicycle dynamo and oscilloscope
- Datalogging magnetic induction
- Electromagnetic braking in a copper pipe
- Faraday's law